Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Vagentine's Day

Yes, I just came up with that............... thank you, thank you.

I should copyright it. Fo realz.


Anyway, its that time of year again when all the sappy, hormone-driven pussymen of the world unite to donate billions of dollars to the biggest Hallmark-and-Florist-driven hoax of a holiday ever created.

Well............ok.......... I'll admit I slightly contribute to the madness, but not too much.

Regardless, its hilarious to see the hoards of guys snatching up anything red or resembling a rose or chocolate in a desperate, last-minute attempt to show some female they're a capable provider.

Notice I said "capable provider"............and not "in love with them."
No no no........I'm not going there in this post............. that will be sometime later in the future, my dear friends.....

Anyway, I'd like to give a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutout to my friend Val.

...and for all of you, a very Happy Vagentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have the video of me shooting that gun?