Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Angels & Airwaves & Shameless Promotions.......

So I don't go to many concerts......................... at least not ones for popular bands.
But on Saturday I went to go see Angels & Airwaves in concert and it was pretty damn cool.

If you don't know who they are, its the lead singer from Blink 182 along with the drummer from The Offspring and another guy from 30 Seconds to Mars. Its not Punk like you'd assume, but rather a unique, melodic, motivating type of rock. Tom Delonge's (the lead singer) and the bands' goal is to basically write and perform positive music that would inspire people to go out and make a difference in the world.
(yeah, sounds like Christian rock minus the Christian part, right??? I'll give you that.)

The result is music with chords perfectly tuned to the human psyche that tap into a person's emotions and passions. It'll make you want to go fly up into the clouds or take on the world.................. or, maybe thats just me.........

Anyway, if you've never heard their music, here's a view YouTube vids:
The Adventure
Everything's Magic


Anyway, now onto the shameless promotion part.........



UNDER ARMOUR

I LOVE the stuff!!!
I already have several pieces of UA gear but this weekend I bought 2 pairs of Under Armour boxerbriefs. (modeling photo available upon request) ;-)
Mmmmmmm.................... my crotch feels so cool and comfortable as the "specially-designed fabric propels moisture to the surface and maximizes ventilation" where I need it most.

I also bought UA stock a while back. Hence, another reason for the shameless promotion.....


SHAMELESS PROMOTION #2....

THUMBPLAY!!

For those of you not "in the know"............ I work at Thumbplay.
I'm not going to spew boring crap about the place, but instead, direct you to the delightfully humorous Intro to Thumbplay Share..................
(its free media content space for people to use)

AND....
We also have a big commercial running during WWE Smackdown this Friday night.
If you want to see our commercials, check them out here.

Ok, thats it for the shameless promotions....

Now back to the regularly-scheduled funny shit:



No comments: