Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Old School Poetry

When I was younger.................beginning in high school and then a lot in college....................I used to write poetry.

I suppose it was born out of some form of typical teenage angst, and then fueled throughout the years by my naturally overactive imagination (and further college angst). I used to look forward to my boring classes because thats when I would daydream and scribble my random thoughts and wanderings down in my journal, or in my notebook where I was supposed to be taking actual notes.

Unfortunately, I haven't really written much since graduating and going to work full-time.

Thanks a lot, real world!!!

I admit that I do miss it.
Its like an old friend that you found comfort with whenever you needed it, and was always there when you wanted to find him...............

Anyway...................................Rutgers, for whatever reason, has forgotten to delete my website that I had back in the day. I tried to make it a poetry page and also a quote page because I love quotes and collect them madly. I didn't post ALL my stuff, but just some I felt were complete at that point in time.

So without further ado, I'll forgo my pride and introduce to you my old super-cheesy college website.

**Free crappy java animation included AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!***

No comments: