Monday, June 9, 2008

Men's Health Urbanathlon

For those wondering what my little poll is on the right...............

I'm contemplating entering the 2008 Men's Health Urbanathlon.

Its pretty much a run/obstacle course in NYC in September that is designed to really test your fitness.

The total length of the course is 8.1 miles, BUT that includes
52 stories of stairs!!

Thats right -- part of the race includes running up and then back down 52 floors worth of stairs.

Then there's also Marine hurdles, Jersey barricades, Culvert Crawls, The Wall, and hurdling over New York City taxis.

Sound like fun or what!??!?

So.......................take my little poll on the right and tell me what you think.
Its totally anonymous, so I can't see who selected what, or even who voted at all.


So do you think I should do it????????????????????

No comments: