Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Carpe Diem

Wow............what a dry spell, huh???

Sorry the supply of blogs hasn't been keeping up with the demand.
I probably lost a reader or 2...........which for me, is like 75% of my audience.

HAH!


So here's a cool pict of my li'l bro Pat with the carp he caught when we went fishing in Passaic this past Sunday:



Thats a pretty nice 6+ pound, 22-inch Carp.
He caught it about 10 mins before we were about to leave because it was kinda chilly out.

NICE CATCH!!

..........and for anyone who's like "WTF?? Passaic?!? Where can you fish in Passaic?? There's no fish in the ghetto."

Oh how wrong you are, my friend.......
Believe me, there are not only huge carp in there, but supposedly big catfish as well.
We're going to try to catch a cat next time we go there.

"So, B.................whatchu been up to??"

Well thanks for asking!
Not too much goin on.............
Last week I got my super-sweet tax refund from Uncle Sam.
Today I got my refund from NJ.
This past Saturday I went to Ag Field Day at Rutgers and ate a bug.
This coming Saturday I finally go for an MRI on my shoulder.
Then Sunday I'm going to the Yankees game against the Mariners.
.........BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!
I don't like talking about myself...............so lets just get to the funny:

korean baby singing hey jude





No comments: